Prodigy spoke on the Lil Kim vs Nicki Minaj situation at a book signing for his biography, My Infamous Life.
- “Kim is in the wrong, she should’ve never went at Nicki Minaj”
- “Nicki Minaj is an amazing artist, shes new, shes talented, shes original, shes unique”
- “Kim should’ve been happy for her and just shut up”
- “In this day and time it’s not about who do it 1st, it’s about who do it best now.”
- No more uniqueness e.g everybody using the same slang
- “Nicki Minaj would’ve probably put her on tour and done songs with her, but shes burnt that bridge now & I’ve done that before
For those that don’t know, Mike Delorean has some harsh words to say to Prodigy after talking about his deceased mother in the controversial biography – My Infamous Life.
Mike Delorean was signed to Prodigy’s Infamous Records back in the late 90’s to early 00’s.
Alleged to be a NY Blood. Was signed to Suge Knight’s Death Row East with Lakey The Kid.
- Promises to catch Prodigy either at his show or when he goes to his P.O.
- “E Moneybags had you under pressure” – (does this relate to the racketeering aimed at rappers?)
- Says Prodigy wasn’t even there when Nas & Mike Delorean got into a scuffle
Shoutout to Doggie Diamondz
DOWNLOAD: Mobb Deep & Nas – “Dog Shit”
As my esteemed colleague Deen reminded us last week, it’s been nearly seven years since the last official collaboration between Nas, Mobb Deep, and The Alchemist. Did the Queensbridge (and Beverly Hills) quartet bring the Uzi in the army jacket lining, or buckle under pressure of unrealistic expectations? The G.B.M. alumni provide their uniquely bias opinions, as well as measure the song’s worth using a five unit rating system. Let the games begin.