Ten Thirteen Fifteen Essential Yayo Songs that even the Most Uptight Piece of Shit Claiming to be a Hip-Hop Fan will Enjoy…FACT”
Be Clear- Marvin” Tony Yayo” Bernard is NOT the best rapper alive, or the next King of New York, or anything designated or attached to the words “amazing” and/or “rapper” in any combination. Yayo is a GOON– Too many stories have arisen to the contrary; from the Death of Busta’s Bodyguard to Shutting Down the Mixtape Awards to
Laying hands on allegedly slapping Jimmy Henchman’s Son, Marvin has been involved in every incident, and every incident has usually resulted in a beatdown, shooting, or death.
Uncle Murda drops a video for Chase M’s.
Real talk, Uncle Murda might want to chill for a minute with the aggressive content. The F.E.D.S sentenced his man, Ra Diggs to Life on a Conspiracy charge last year.
What’s more important is that they used his music, youtube videos and Twitter account as circumstantial evidence.
Allegedly, he was a high ranking Blood in NY who was heavily invovled in crack and heroin distribution, as well as being implicated in several murders.
Feds is listening…..
#bout that life music
Prodigy spoke on the Lil Kim vs Nicki Minaj situation at a book signing for his biography, My Infamous Life.
- “Kim is in the wrong, she should’ve never went at Nicki Minaj”
- “Nicki Minaj is an amazing artist, shes new, shes talented, shes original, shes unique”
- “Kim should’ve been happy for her and just shut up”
- “In this day and time it’s not about who do it 1st, it’s about who do it best now.”
- No more uniqueness e.g everybody using the same slang
- “Nicki Minaj would’ve probably put her on tour and done songs with her, but shes burnt that bridge now & I’ve done that before
For those that don’t know, Mike Delorean has some harsh words to say to Prodigy after talking about his deceased mother in the controversial biography – My Infamous Life.
Mike Delorean was signed to Prodigy’s Infamous Records back in the late 90’s to early 00’s.
Alleged to be a NY Blood. Was signed to Suge Knight’s Death Row East with Lakey The Kid.
- Promises to catch Prodigy either at his show or when he goes to his P.O.
- “E Moneybags had you under pressure” – (does this relate to the racketeering aimed at rappers?)
- Says Prodigy wasn’t even there when Nas & Mike Delorean got into a scuffle
Shoutout to Doggie Diamondz